We are pleased to celebrate the opening of the Duchossois Family Institute at UChicago Medicine, exploring the human immune system, bacteria in the body, and genetics to reduce disease and keep people healthy.
TDFF grantee Greater Chicago Food Depository is working to end hunger and improve health in Chicagoland.
Below is a select list of foundation grants made in 2016.
Community GrantsGrants Totaling $3,374,256
Community grants support organizations whose mission reflects the values, attitudes, interests and goals of the Board and family, working to meet the needs of the communities where we live and work.
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
- Aiken Horse Park Foundation
- Adler Planetarium
- American Cancer Society
- American Red Cross
- Angelic Organics Learning Center
- Art Institute of Chicago
- Barrington Area Community Foundation
- Boys & Girls Club of Chicago
- Chicago Symphony Orchestra
- Christian Family Ministries
- Community Health Charities
- Greater Chicago Food Depository
- JourneyCare Foundation
- Junior Achievement of Chicago
- Metropolitan Family Services
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- National WWII Museum
- Shirley Ryan AbilityLab
- Salvation Army Metropolitan Division
- Touch My Heart NFP
- United Way of DuPage
- Upwardly Global
- WTTW Chicago Public Media
- WBEZ 91.5
Personal Matching GiftsGrants Totaling $1,105,000
The Foundation also matches select personal giving of family and Board members in accordance with our policies and guidelines.